November 30, 2011

The best feeling in the world...

Monday night I was laying in bed about to fall asleep when I felt this little tickle in my lower belly. I just passed it off as my pants were moving since they were big on me. Well, I looked up can you feel the baby move at 13 weeks last night, because reality hit. It couldn't have been my pants. Sure enough I found out that since this is my fourth pregnancy more than likely it was the baby. It felt like it had always felt with the other three just a little lighter. Last night I was laying in bed watching Eli play a game and there it was again only a little stronger. Still light though. I pulled the top of my pants down off the area just a bit to be sure! lol The feeling lasted a couple minutes. After all the craziness in this pregnancy I am thrilled!! It truly is the greatest feeling in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment