November 8, 2011

A glowing 16



I am a little late on this. Ok, I am alot late! Maryjo turned 16 on Sept 15! She chose a glow in the dark party and it was so much fun!

We had to keep Maryjo outside for about an hour while we finished up decorating and getting adults together. It wasn't a surprise party but we wanted to keep some of the cool decorations a surprise!!
I am so thankful to my dear friend and neighbor who was able to pull the whole party off so great!

This is Cyndie, Kevin, and Corbin. One of the sweetest families you will ever meet! Our whole family absolutely loves them all! Cyndie is the one who opened her home and hosted it all!

We started the party off with a little dancing and then we all got caught up in the Gamecock game for a little while. We ate BBQ and mac and cheese! Then all the kiddos were ready to decorate some shirts!

After shirt decorating we all headed down to the bonfire.



I was so excited my dear friend Amber was able to come to Maryjo's party! I have known Amber for years. We were dear friends in middle school in FL and found each other on facebook. I am living in Spartanburg now and she was in Columbia about to move to Spartanburg. Now we are back together and it is like we never were apart!! How cool is that!!
After the bonfire and the kids were all wired on marshmallows we headed in for some cake!

We all had so much fun! Adults, teens, and kiddos! It was a wonderful evening with all the people closest to us. Maryjo really loved it too and for that I am so happy! Happy Birthday, Maryjo!!
I have to add this pic because I just love it so much!! I put a copy on my bedroom wall. It is Gracie, Randy and me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment