November 19, 2011

What a face and more

Have you ever seen such a sweet face?! I love this little thing so much. He is usually up before the girls and this morning I decided to do some test shots in front of the fireplace so we can take Christmas pics soon as a family.

I love having him to myself in the mornings!

We also celebrated my birthday as a family this week. We got a snowman cookie cake for one evening and the next evening we had steak. We did it this way because the day of the cake mom and I went shopping and ate at Red Lobster. We were still full when dinner time came around so we postponed steak until the next night!

That cookie cake was so good and I am obsessed with all things snow and winter so I loved it!!!

It was so nice to just get out with mom! I miss those days so much. I am trying to do some things each day so I don't get lazy and then take a nap or lay in bed and watch tv. Mom and I were both tired though. So glad we decided to wait for a nice dinner the next night.


I also got all of our Thanksgiving shopping done this week!!! I am so excited for Thanksgiving!! Another thing accomplished this week was making the place for the Christmas tree. We are going to put it up this week and decorate it Friday night.
We have had a productive but relaxing week and I think we all needed it!! I am so excited for the week ahead with all the Thanksgiving and Christmas prep going on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment