November 28, 2011

Decorations of Red on a Green Christmas Tree and "Happy"

Well, Thanksgiving is over and it is time to get prepped for my other favorite holiday! Christmas!!! Who doesn't love the Christmas season?! I love it all! Even the shopping. Trying to get ahead and make life less hectic we put our family tree up last week but didn't decorate it. I bought a tree stand for the fancy tree in the kitchen since our broke a few years ago but it would fit/work so I just fit it as best I could. It is wobbly and leans a little but still so pretty. On Saturday and all day Sunday we worked on getting this house decorated. I decided to go all out this year since we haven't for several years. We got most of the decorating done but still have a few things to go. I took today off though and will finish tomorrow. I can't wait till it is all finished and looks gorgeous!!!

Hanni with the tree before they decorated it!

Our fancy but crooked tree!

Hanni with her bedroom tree!

Eli with the bedroom tree!

We also received a visitor last night! Happy the elf came down from the North pole. I hid the elf and read the book. The then looked to see if he got here yet. The found him and named him Happy. I haven't seen Eli smile this much in a long time. He loves Happy!! Last night while we all slept he decided to toilet paper our Christmas tree!!

Our mischievous little elf!

I am so thankful for the kids for helping so much with the decorations since Randy was busy with schoolwork this weekend. The did all of the harder work that I can't do for me so it will be great this year!! Thank you kiddos!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment