December 29, 2011

Oh, I am behind! Gracie's bday!

Ok, so I am pretty behind on my blog, but before I do our Christmas post I'd like to talk about Gracie turning the BIG 13! Gracie turned 13 on Dec. 22! I truly can't believe it has been thirteen years! I look back and can't believe she was so little at one time but I will always think of her as my little baby!


Gracie with Grandma!

This is Gracie with my grandma who came to town to meet her great granddaughter soon after she was born. Gracie is name Grace Elizabeth. Grace is after my mother's mom and Elizabeth is after this lady. Unfortunately neither Gracie or I have met my Grandma Grace but I was so blessed to have my nana in my life who is my mom's stepmother! I look up to both these ladies so much as they were both wonderful women!! I am proud to have my daughter named after these two ladies!!!

She always loved going out visiting friends. Now she is more of a homebody like me but she still loves to visit with her friends!

Gracie loves animals and wouldn't surprise me if she ended up working with them when she gets older!

Definitely a daddy's girl!

Most definitely the house diva, although I think Hanni has become even more of a diva now than Gracie ever was! Great training Gracie! lol

Gracie loves her little brother and sister more than anything in the world. She has always been a great big sister and I am blessed to have kiddos as close as these guys are!

Poor Gracie's birthday falls extremely close to Christmas. That mean no big parties or anything. This year we found out the gender of the new baby on her birthday. She was really excited about that but still her poor birthday got a little overshadowed. We did have cake as a family and opened presents though!!

Gracie loves to do nails and asked for nail stuff for Christmas so I got her a how to paint fancy things on your nails book. We had this book years ago but Gracie was a little young for it then! She loved it!! She also got some art stuff and room decorations!! All in all it was a good evening and we had so much fun. I am thinking about half birthdays for her since she kinda gets the short end of the stick each year. Just a thought though!

No comments:

Post a Comment