December 28, 2011

It's a....

Well, on Dec. 22 I went to get an ultrasound and got started on my progesterone shots! I am pretty happy that I can do these once a week instead of remembering to take something every night! I am also, thankfully, not afraid of shots. The suckers hurt though for a few days after they are given. I can't even feel them as they are given though.
During the ultrasound they were able to find out the gender!! We asked to not know and for them to put it in an envelope. Randy was working and I didn't want to find out without him. I did that with Eli and knew for about a week before I could tell him due to him being in the military and away. I wanted us to find out together. I love the idea of cake reveals and have seen many lately. I decided to give the envelope to our neighbor and had her make a cake! So sweet of her and I was so excited to be able to share this experience with her. She came over that evening and we cut the cake!


Yup, we are having a boy!! Eli is thrilled!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment