December 23, 2011

16 weeks!

How far along?
16 weeks

Weight gain?
Still not going there but I think it is about the same as last post. Went to a doctor yesterday and they didn't weigh me there.

Maternity Clothes?
Still when I go out I wear them but at home I just wear pj's and sweats.

Stretch Marks?
Still only the ones from before.

Sleep?
I am still not able to sleep later in the mornings but have been sleeping an extra hour some days! I also still nap almost daily.

Best moment this week?
So many, yesterday we had an ultrasound and got to see our little one. Also last night my dear friend made a cake for our cake reveal and we found out it is a boy!!! I also got put on progesterone shots yesterday. I get these weekly instead of taking the daily stuff. Painful but so relieved that it is only once a week!!!

Food cravings?
If you mention something I crave it. I am usually satisfied once I eat it but I have been craving a little bit of everything.

Gender?
We all found out last night!!! It's a boy!!!!!

Belly button?
Still in.

Movement?
Still feeling it every now and then but a little stronger sometimes when I do feel it! More like popcorn popping instead of the butterflies!

What I miss?
Energy!

What I'm looking forward to?
Shopping for our little one. Now that we know it is a boy we can start planning on a theme and a little shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment