April 14, 2012

32 1/2 weeks

How far along?
32 1/2 weeks

Weight gain?
Ha!

Maternity clothes?
Yes!

Stretch marks?
No new ones, just the ones from the other kiddos which I notice more now.

Sleep?
Some nights I sleep great and others not at all. Always get up during the night a few times to potty and napping is getting harder since I can't get comfortable.

Best moment this week?
Finding out even though the baby boy is little and still has a little tummy it is growing and things look great! Praise God!!!! We have been watching cord flow and weight for a few weeks now but all looks good!

Food cravings?
Really the only craving is those ice cream drum sticks. I am craving Chick-fil-a a little but as long as I have food I am happy! I always seem to be eating something or looking for something to eat!!

Gender?
Boy

Belly Button?
It is almost flat now! Randy says when I pops out I am done cooking! lol

Movement?
He has his moments of scaring me because I don't feel him for a while and then he just has a ball in there! He is moving more but not kicking as much. I think space is starting to get a little tight in there.

What I miss?
Energy, sleep, being able to do as much without wearing down and needing to take a rest! Being comfortable all the time! Not having indigestion from just looking at food!

What I'm looking forward to?
I think the whole family is looking forward to holding this little boy! Hanni has even cried over wanting him now! I told her to wait just a few more weeks!




It is a pretty bad pic but it is me at 32 weeks! At least I have a pic to remember what I looked like! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment