March 21, 2012


Some may be wondering why my child and her friend are wearing trash bags. On Friday my neighbor and I were hanging out and doing a little weeding in the garden and the girls were digging for worms. Eli was hiding inside our neighbor's house because he saw a few bees. While the girls were digging for worms, Corbin, asked for a Hefty bag so she could sit down and not get dirty. I know digging for worms but doesn't want to get dirty, how a little girl thinks! She went and got one and soon after coming back outside it started raining. We all went in but I went home for a couple minutes. When I returned all three kids were playing with this bag. Don't worry they kept it away from their face and had supervision. Then they started making scarfs and such with the torn pieces. Corbin asked her mom for her own box of bags. She got them and by Saturday they were making trash bag clothes. I don't have a pic. of Eli but his outfit was pretty impressive. Who knew garbage bags could be so much fun!!?? I love how kids find ways to entertain themselves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment