March 4, 2012

Almost 27 weeks!!



How far along?
26 weeks but only one more day til 27

Weight gain?
Too much!

Maternity clothes?
Yes

Stretch marks?
Still no new ones that I can tell!! Hopefully it will stay that way!!

Sleep?
Ha! Some nights I sleep great but other nights I toss and turn and the leg cramps are keeping me up! Now I have this wonderful sprain that keeps me up in pain. Getting comfortable is a whole different issue. I do get up early still and am usually full of energy like I have had a great nights sleep but by about noon I am ready to put my head on a pillow (which many days I take advantage of).

Best moment this week?
Through all the rough patches this week, we got the baby furniture put up last weekend, found out the baby is doing well and then found out again after I fell that he is good. Spent some time with the little kiddos and have really just tried to enjoy this pregnancy. I am trying to stay positive!

Food cravings?
Not quite as bad but I am still eating alot! My sweet tooth, which started to fade a bit, has come back. I am learning that I can't eat alot of foods due to tummy issues and indigestion. I eat enough of what I can handle to feed an army though!!

Gender?
Boy

Belly button?
Still in but getting almost flat when I lay down. I am guessing if it decides to pop out it will soon.

Movement?
Most days he is moving alot! I feel him roll more than kick though now. He still kicks quite a bit but he is rolling alot.

What I miss?
Eating without feeling punished by my body for doing so. Sleeping comfortably. I, for the most part, enjoy being pregnant so there isn't too much I miss.

What I am looking forward to?
Seeing our little one for the first time. Eating normally again. Being able to get comfortable in bed.

2 comments:

  1. Miss you guys! I'm proud of your husband and your family. You all are the "cream of the crop!" & Great photos...
    --Captain Kirk

    ReplyDelete