January 11, 2012

Slumber party!!!!

Friday night was a fun night for the kiddos. Hanni and Maryjo spent the night at the neighbor's house and had a blast. Gracie and Eli did their own slumber party here at home. They stayed up late and watched movies and ate popcorn. Their type of night. But, the girls were up to so much more! They did hair, makeup, dress up, games, and just all around had a great time. I kinda started to get worried when I hadn't heard from them the next morning until almost noon! Our neighbor's kiddo often shows up early in the morning on the weekends so not hearing from any of them was a big shock to me. When I did hear from them they were still in fun mode. This was Hanni's first sleepover so Maryjo went with her, just in case she needed one of us. Of course my worry was over nothing and she did great! Maryjo had just as much fun as the little ones though. I find it absolutely amazing that such a different age range gets along so well. Gracie and Eli are even great friends with the neighbor. The ages are 7-16 between these 5 kids and they are all interested in similar things and get along great! We are so blessed to have that in our neighborhood, especially, just two doors down! I think it helps that my kids all have a great relationship to begin with so adding someone so great to them is a piece of cake!

By noon, the girls headed home and brought our neighbor with them so the man of their house could get some sleep. lol But, the fun didn't end there. They all had a trip to the mall planned! Eli went with them and was so excited about going with the girls. Gracie couldn't go because, unfortunately, she woke up early in the morning with a tummy illness. I feel bad that her's and Eli's sleepover got ruined but fortunately they live in the same house so they can do a sleepover anytime. After the mall we all had exhausted kiddos and it was time to come home and stay home for the night! They all had a blast though and I have to thank my neighbor for letting the kids invade your weekend!! So much fun though!!!

>

No comments:

Post a Comment