January 6, 2012

18 weeks

How far along?
18 weeks

Weight gain?
Not as bad as I had thought.

Maternity clothes?
I usually wear them out since that is the only decent thing that fits me but around the house it is pj's and sweats.

Stretch marks?
Still only the ones from the other kiddos!

Sleep?
Most days still take a nap but I fall asleep hard at night and get up at a ridiculous hour in the morning! I still can't sleep in the mornings but thankful for nap time!!!

Best moment this week?
Taking Gracie and Eli with me to my doctors appts. They got to see the baby and hear it's heartbeat!

Food cravings?
I can say I can't handle most ground meat and chicken is a big turn off. Other than that I'll eat it if it doesn't eat me first!

Gender?
BOY!!!

Belly button?
In

Movement?
Feeling more and more but some days nothing still. Just waiting on the consistency! Much stronger movement and feel it for longer periods of time. Usually only when I am still though!

What I miss?
Not too much. Still miss the energy but it has picked up this week.

What I'm looking forward to?
Next weeks ultrasound. It is the big 2nd trimester one!!! I am taking Hanni to this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment