January 17, 2015

I thought he was telling me no.

So as this week progressed, Joel, my five month old kept shaking his head no to me. It started happening more and more so. Then it seemed something was "off" with the behavior. I sent a video to some friends who some thought I should get him to the doctor quick and some though ehh, normal. I was sitting on the fence. Seeing how the weekend would go. Then Thursday night after he was asleep he shook his head back and forth I knew something wasn't right. Friday morning I called our awesome doctor and made the first available. Took him in and showed the video. I thought my son was being cute at first but he is having little seizures. Please mommies, if your babies are doing anything questionable ask questions!!! So thankful I went with my mommy instinct!!!!

1 comment: